I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Watch “Army Of The Dead Trailer Reaction – The Leaked Script Is True?” on YouTube
- “Honest Trailers | The Oscars” nails the fabulous and frustrating of 2020’s movie…thing
- Freaky Fridays – “Let’s Scare Julie”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Chaos Walking”!
- TrailerWatch – Chris Rock brings the chills in “Spiral: From the Book of Saw”
Tag Archives: 80s Horror
“No one is as dumb as I appear to be.” Story: An old guy finds some bubbling white goo on the ground. Naturally he eats some, and decides to market it. Soon, everyone wants The Stuff. No calories, tasty as … Continue reading
“Boy’s locker room? Smells like something died in here!” Story: Brian spent five years in a mental hospital after being accused of killing his father. When he starts high school with the kids he used to know, everything goes smoothly … Continue reading
“Kill! The killer’s gonna get you!” Story: Six years ago, a young girl was killed in a horrible accident. The kids that inadvertently caused her fall vow to never tell anyone what happened… Time for Alexander Hamilton High’s senior prom! … Continue reading
“That’s great; I killed the strawberry jam.” Story: A meteor touches down near a small town. Requisite stock character Old Man Hermit goes looking for it, and damn if it doesn’t stick to him. Stick to him good. A couple … Continue reading
I love slasher films. Mostly because you can connect the dots easily and everything follows the same exact storyline. Shift a few characterizations around, but boom. What you see is what you get. (That’s probably why I’m also a romance … Continue reading