I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Minions: The Rise of Gru”!
- “The Black Phone” – chilling, thrilling, and a damn good time
- In A Nutshell – “Jurassic Park Dominion” is exactly the stupid-fun ride you think it is
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Black Phone”!
- TrailerWatch – Netflix breaks the Fourth Wall with their “Persuasion” reboot
Tag Archives: Nina Dobrev
Psst: The Final Girls was part of this year’s Spooky Movie International Film Festival at the AFI. “First time away from home? It’s hard to be away from your parents, huh?” Story: Max, a young woman whose mother died in … Continue reading
I love slasher films. Mostly because you can connect the dots easily and everything follows the same exact storyline. Shift a few characterizations around, but boom. What you see is what you get. (That’s probably why I’m also a romance … Continue reading