I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- The 2020 Hugo Award winners have been announced!
- In Queue Review – “Radioactive”
- “Raining Tacos” by Parry Gripp & BooneBum is your new bop
- TrailerWatch – Debra Winger teaches Evan Rachel Wood how to be a “Kajillionaire”!
- Con news – Tomorrow! #SDCCAtHome2020! Guillermo del Toro & Scott Cooper on ANTLERS and Filmmaking!
Tag Archives: Theater
Hey my theater peeps! A Bronx Tale is coming to DC’s National Theater, and there are discount tix to be had! For four nights (3/26, 3/27, 3/28, and 3/31 evenings), use code BRONX1 for $69 tickets! (Excludes premium seats, naturally. … Continue reading
Broadway. Frozen. Oh yeah, you can hear that can’t you? The sound of cash registers ringing overtime? Sung by Frozen’s Elsa, Caissie Levy, it’s obviously a midpoint song about how Elsa worries about her power and what she should do next. … Continue reading
Yep that’s right. Seems like the Great White Way ain’t the only place that has great theater. And bonus; I’m betting it’ll be a whole lot cheaper than Broadway tickets. (Yes, even if you go TKTS.) Seems that there are … Continue reading