I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Watch “Army Of The Dead Trailer Reaction – The Leaked Script Is True?” on YouTube
- “Honest Trailers | The Oscars” nails the fabulous and frustrating of 2020’s movie…thing
- Freaky Fridays – “Let’s Scare Julie”
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Chaos Walking”!
- TrailerWatch – Chris Rock brings the chills in “Spiral: From the Book of Saw”
Tag Archives: Frozen
“Can we face what the river knows?” Story: Okay y’all know the first movie’s story, and the main crew. So Elsa is Queening her guts out, Anna is re-creating the beginning of The Sound of Music in the woods, and … Continue reading
Elsa! Anna! Sven! Kristoff! Olaf! And…what’s outside of Arendel? This trailer ups the action and thrills, promising lots of edge of your seat fun. Can’t wait for November 22nd? Me neither!
Gotta say this trailer is darker and much more dramatic than I’d expected from a gang that includes a talking snowman and sassy reindeer. But dark it is. There’s swords, grim determination, and Kristoff riding as if the Nazgul were … Continue reading
Broadway. Frozen. Oh yeah, you can hear that can’t you? The sound of cash registers ringing overtime? Sung by Frozen’s Elsa, Caissie Levy, it’s obviously a midpoint song about how Elsa worries about her power and what she should do next. … Continue reading
Yeah I know — you’re still ironing your Jawa robe for Friday’s The Force Awakens happytimes (hint: dont! Like Jawas had spray starch?) But here’s the scoop on some seriously cool Star Wars action at next year’s Awesome Con: David … Continue reading