I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Frozen
“Can we face what the river knows?” Story: Okay y’all know the first movie’s story, and the main crew. So Elsa is Queening her guts out, Anna is re-creating the beginning of The Sound of Music in the woods, and … Continue reading
Elsa! Anna! Sven! Kristoff! Olaf! And…what’s outside of Arendel? This trailer ups the action and thrills, promising lots of edge of your seat fun. Can’t wait for November 22nd? Me neither!
Gotta say this trailer is darker and much more dramatic than I’d expected from a gang that includes a talking snowman and sassy reindeer. But dark it is. There’s swords, grim determination, and Kristoff riding as if the Nazgul were … Continue reading
Broadway. Frozen. Oh yeah, you can hear that can’t you? The sound of cash registers ringing overtime? Sung by Frozen’s Elsa, Caissie Levy, it’s obviously a midpoint song about how Elsa worries about her power and what she should do next. … Continue reading
Yeah I know — you’re still ironing your Jawa robe for Friday’s The Force Awakens happytimes (hint: dont! Like Jawas had spray starch?) But here’s the scoop on some seriously cool Star Wars action at next year’s Awesome Con: David … Continue reading