I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Musicals
“This is gonna be an emotional roller coaster.” Damn y’all, this is an incredible adaptation. We ready to dance in the aisles? YES WE ARE. Synopsis! Lights up on Washington Heights… The scent of a cafecito caliente hangs in the … Continue reading
Broadway. Frozen. Oh yeah, you can hear that can’t you? The sound of cash registers ringing overtime? Sung by Frozen’s Elsa, Caissie Levy, it’s obviously a midpoint song about how Elsa worries about her power and what she should do next. … Continue reading
Story: Recently engaged couple Brad (ASSHOLE!) and Janet (SLUT!) head to Frank N. Furter’s castle after their car breaks down. The Doctor is in…and working on a new project. C’mon up to the lab, and see what’s on the slab. … Continue reading
“No woman can love a man who listens to Phil Collins.” Nutshell: Am I using “hat trick” improperly? (GO SPORTS) Oh who cares – Carney’s success with Once and Begin Again flows into Sing Street, creating a nostalgic look back … Continue reading
Did you check out Grease Live! last night? Well, because I’m a former high-school musical nerd that can never resist the opportunity to post a picture of Aaron Tveit, I’ll give you a bullet-point rundown of what I noticed about … Continue reading