I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Candy
Originally published at The Green Man Review! Who doesn’t love it when someone brings strange flavors of KitKats to a party? NO I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE. Friends either coming back from Japan, or hitting up the local cool Asian … Continue reading
Originally published on The Green Man Review! I’m an unabashed fan of black licorice. I’ve tasted (and reviewed) lots of different styles, from salty to sweet, and even covered in chocolate. (Don’t knock ’em ’til you’ve tried ’em y’all.) But … Continue reading
Originally published over at The Green Man Review! ‘Tis the season for warm festive beverages! And for all the things to top ’em. Nutmeg for nog, a cinnamon stick for mulled goodness, and for folk who partake of animal products … Continue reading
Chocolate. Deadly, apocalyptic chocolate. And caramel with cookies too. I don’t know who did these ads, but those folks are heroes. Delightfully sick…and yet it all looks so delicious. Check out my favorite one below, and get ready for Trick … Continue reading
Read the original piece here at The Green Man Review! I love dark chocolate. It’s something everyone knows, because I don’t mind saying so. But I think I’ve found something that has me thinking that perhaps dark chocolate has its … Continue reading
Because this little blog started as a “why don’t you make a blog that posts all the stuff you write everywhere so we can keep up” thing for my sisters? Here’s a candy review from The Green Man Review. Original … Continue reading