I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Category Archives: The YouTubes
He’s a great singer, he’s a talented satirist, and he’s funny as hell. So take some time to check out his latest song, in-between your patriotic duty of rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and staying the fuck inside. AMURICA! Be … Continue reading
Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
Now normally I’d simply share this through Facebook. But I absolutely love Wayne’s concept album, and the YouTube Channel Musical Hell does an amazing job of digging into it. So watch the video, and then check out the album. Treat … Continue reading
Great movie. Great YouTube channel. Two great tastes? Absolutely. Add in Halloween hijinks – and a fabulous orange tie I’m absolutely in love with – and it’s a great way to end a viewing of this excellent film. Or you … Continue reading
Hey you’re on your way to the campground/babysitting gig/abandoned house. Wanna up your survival odds? Don’t be these folks. Or, if you are? Stay the hell at home with the door locked. THANK YOU, WatchMojo. Forwarned is forearmed. Or keep … Continue reading
Ready to get to learnin’? Ready to have fuuuuuun? Well then, you’ve come to the right post, because NYSI has a fantastic vid on vampire myth and you should watch it immediately. A great look at how the myth shifts … Continue reading