I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “The Invisible Man”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “EMMA.”!
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
Tag Archives: Chris Pratt
Nutshell: With Seven Samurai and Sturges’ The Magnificent Seven as it’s pedigree, Mag7 had its work cut out for it. And there’s a whole lot of action packed fun to be had. But even with excellent performances all around, this … Continue reading
WOOHOO! As much as I try to avoid trailers for films I really want to see, this is one of the movies hitting theaters this year that I can’t stay away from. I can’t quit you, Jurassic World trailers. Each … Continue reading
Wondering if Chris Pratt could be any cooler after his Superbowl bet with Chris Evans? But he’s about to get cooler; Pratt is the Hasty Pudding’s Man of the Year too. And now I want that bra. Dragon bra? C’mon. … Continue reading