I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Streaming News – Amazon’s “Troop Zero” drops trailer and poster
- Streaming News – “Locke and Key” debuts on Netflix February 7th
- TrailerWatch – “No Time to Die” brings badass Bond
- “Knives Out” – messy, snarky, and wonderfully kooky, like any family gathering
- TrailerWatch: “A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby” due for the holidays!
Tag Archives: Chris Pratt
Nutshell: With Seven Samurai and Sturges’ The Magnificent Seven as it’s pedigree, Mag7 had its work cut out for it. And there’s a whole lot of action packed fun to be had. But even with excellent performances all around, this … Continue reading
WOOHOO! As much as I try to avoid trailers for films I really want to see, this is one of the movies hitting theaters this year that I can’t stay away from. I can’t quit you, Jurassic World trailers. Each … Continue reading
Wondering if Chris Pratt could be any cooler after his Superbowl bet with Chris Evans? But he’s about to get cooler; Pratt is the Hasty Pudding’s Man of the Year too. And now I want that bra. Dragon bra? C’mon. … Continue reading