I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Pony News: BronyCon welcomes back M.A. LARSON Y’ALL!!!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Hotel Transylvania 3: Summer Vacation”!
- “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom” – fun but boilerplate dino spectacle
- Con News: BronyCon adds more space to Crystal Café events!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “The First Purge”!
Tag Archives: Money That Could Have Been Used To Feed The Poor
I’m guessing the pitch meeting went a little something like this: “Yeah, a film about emojis. Yes, the things you use on your phone when you text. It is completely stupid, but think of the merchandising!” Aaaaand, sold. Looks like … Continue reading
Nutshell: Bojan Bazelli’s beautiful cinematography and Eve Stewart’s picture-perfect production design are wasted in this derivative horror mishmosh. Speaking of criminal wastes of talent, Celia Imrie, Dane DeHaaan and Jason Isaacs turn in wonderful performances that this film just doesn’t … Continue reading