I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Reboots
I’m now officially in. A Chucky movie that blends the popular mythos with touches of Chopping Mall and I, Robot? Sign me up. Plus, who doesn’t love Mark Hammill voicing a bad guy? Child’s Play 2019 hits theaters – and … Continue reading
Gotta admit I wasn’t really into the Child’s Play series. Except for Bride of Chucky, I like my horror dolls to be of the Zuni Fetish variety. But with Aubrey Plaza playing the mom in this reboot, this Play might … Continue reading
“I think they’re attempting hybridization.” I have a list of movies in my head that I hope will get a reboot. Predator wasn’t one of them. But with this trailer for The Predator, it looks like writer/director Shane Black (The … Continue reading
Wanna see Vacation? I feel bad for you son. It’s got 99 minutes…and there’s no fun. Grade: D Yep. Chalk this one up to the ol’ cash-grab; Vacation proves that even if you pick proven funny folks to headline your … Continue reading