I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch “Saint Maud” drops an “Ash Wednesday” promo!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Onward”!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “The Invisible Man”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “EMMA.”!
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
Tag Archives: Bad Movies
Nutshell: Shakeycam, choker-shots and Dutch angles rule the day in this dispassionate biopic. Director Damien Chazelle tries to shove Importance down viewers throats, but only manages greatness during the awe-inspiring moon landing. I came away with a headache, and the thought … Continue reading
There’s a difference between a loving homage, and a poorly lit, badly directed, slap-and-paste edited, ripoff of the greats. Emma Stone gives a wonderful performance despite the dreck she has to wade through. And while she’s amazing, the plot is … Continue reading
“Hey, see that? Is that a shooting star?” Story: Comet? That thing? That’s nothing. BOOM. Cue explosive ice explosions! Because sure. Scares: Absolutely zero. TV disaster movie mixed with more than a touch of sapfest. Splat factor: See above. Unless … Continue reading
Wanna see Vacation? I feel bad for you son. It’s got 99 minutes…and there’s no fun. Grade: D Yep. Chalk this one up to the ol’ cash-grab; Vacation proves that even if you pick proven funny folks to headline your … Continue reading