I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Thor: Love and Thunder”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Minions: The Rise of Gru”!
- “The Black Phone” – chilling, thrilling, and a damn good time
- In A Nutshell – “Jurassic Park Dominion” is exactly the stupid-fun ride you think it is
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Black Phone”!
Category Archives: Ho or No?
“You’re gonna fit in great around here. Clearly, you like giving orders.” Genre: Armed Forces Holiday Luuuuurve New Holiday Spirit or Ghost of Christmas Past?: Based on the real life Operation Christmas Drop by the US Air Force, a tradition … Continue reading
“We should move in together!” – spoken less than five minutes after a first kiss Where I Watched: Amazon Prime Genre: WTF Holiday “Romance” New Holiday Spirit or Ghost of Christmas Past?: It’s definitely…a thing. Synopsis: Holly (because Christmas story, … Continue reading
“Well, this is completely insane.” Genre: Romance With Extra Schmaltz Streaming: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Tubi Synopsis: Dr. Tasha Mason is a pediatrician in a small hospital in the woods. So when Prince Alexander – Tasha’s brother’s BFF and her high … Continue reading
“There’s nothing loose about this goose.” Holiday: Christmas. Obviously. Genre: Regal Rom-coms Synopsis: Amber longs to become more than a copy editor at her newspaper. Prince Richard longs for freedom from the crown. When Amber sneaks into the palace as … Continue reading