I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch – “The Sandman” tries to capture Death
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Many Saints of Newark”!
- Virtual Giveaway for the premiere of “Welcome to the Blumhouse – Black as Night”!
- Elsewhere Reviews: Kit Kat Duos Mint and Dark Chocolate Candy Bar
- Elsewhere Reviews: Kit Kat Duos Mocha and Chocolate Candy Bar
Tag Archives: DCEU
“Oh my God we’ve got a freaking Kaiju up in this shit!” Awww YEAH! Though this trailer looks amazing – Robie’s Harley is completely nutzo, Elba’s Bloodsport blends deadpan with badass, and Stallone’s King Shark is so hungry… But I’m … Continue reading
“Call me dumb. I have a PhD, motherfucker!” Story: Harley has finally given Puddin’ the ol’ heave-ho (or at least that’s what she’s going with…) But flying solo has it’s drawbacks; everyone she’s upset over the years now knows Mistah … Continue reading
“I’m a foster mom – what’s your superpower?” Story: Billy Batson only wants one thing in this world; to be reunited with the mother he was separated from during a busy carnival when he was a toddler. But Billy’s gonna … Continue reading
Okay, so this trailer is a mashup that’ll have your head spinning, but it’s damn effective at getting you the details on Billy and his alter-ego, Shazam. DC seems to want us all to know that this ain’t the old-school … Continue reading
Nutshell: Director Patty Jenkins takes the DCEU reins from Zack Snyder, delivering a mighty blow for female superheroes, and single-handedly bringing the franchise back from the brink of death. As Diana Prince, Gal Gadot is a revelation as the fresh-faced … Continue reading