I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Dreamworks
“Woop!” Story: Young Yi (Chloe Bennet) is still grieving the loss of her father, even though her mother and Nai Nai have tried to console her. Yi keeps herself constantly busy, and secretly plays her father’s violin on the rooftop … Continue reading
OMGOMGOMG how cuuuuute! I just love big fuzzy animated things, don’t you? Synopsis! When teenage Yi (Chloe Bennet, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) encounters a young Yeti on the roof of her apartment building in Shanghai, she and her mischievous friends, Jin … Continue reading
OMGOMGOMG y’all – I love the HtTYD movies. Love them. Toothless is Best Dragon ever (all apologies, Puff, Smaug and Drogon.) But with this new trailer, there’s another adorable feline-esque flyer, the Light Fury. Look at her. LOOK AT HER. … Continue reading
Alec Baldwin as a Glengarry Glen…Baby? Hey, stranger things have happened…cue Howard the Duck. Still, it’s Dreamworks, so it’s gonna be gorgeous. And Baldwin has been killing it as Trump on SNL. Synopsis! DreamWorks Animation and the director of Madagascar … Continue reading
Okay y’all. Loved you some Home passes? Well, because you guys are awesome and stuff, the Powers That Be (picture superheroes without capes because No Capes, but still BAMF) have given me the temporary superpower of giving out passes for … Continue reading
Nutshell: I’d give How To Train Your Dragon 2 an A. An intelligent film that not only entertains without pandering to it’s audience, but manages the Empire Strikes Back-like superpower of being better than it’s already fabulous predecessor. Grab some popcorn, swoon … Continue reading