I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
- TrailerWatch: “Tolkien”!
- Elsewhere Review: Heavy Seas Brewery’s Blackbeard’s Breakfast Salted Caramel Porter
- “The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part”
Tag Archives: Family Friendly Films
“IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT RAISINS!” Story: When we last left our gang of LEGO pals, they were faced with an invasion by DUPLO monsters. But several years have gone by since then, and let’s just say that things aren’t … Continue reading
Nutshell: A boy finds out that he’s got magic in his family. Sound familiar? Well, while the Harry Potter franchise is an epic story, Clock is a wee tale. Director Eli Roth keeps things fast and fun, with a cast … Continue reading
Hey kids of all ages – I include myself in that, of course – I’ve got passes for the latest animated joint from Warner Brothers, Smallfoot! Synopsis! An animated adventure for all ages, with original music and an all-star cast, … Continue reading
Monster Trucks. Sounds like NASCAR amped, doesn’t it? Well, it also happens to be the latest movie trailer from Paramount and it’s worth a look for sheer “what’s going on HERE” value. And because the monster in this movie looks … Continue reading