I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- 31 in 31 preview – and Renegade Cut’s “The Real Rules of Horror Movies”!
- Goodreads Review – “American Royals
- TrailerWatch – “The Mandalorian” Season 2 Official Trailer drops and this is definitely the way
- AT HOME Screening Pass-palooza – “ALL IN: THE FIGHT FOR DEMOCRACY”!
- TrailerWatch – “Dune” (2020) drops its first full length trailer, and by the Water of Life it’s awesome!
Tag Archives: Family Friendly Films
“Oh my boos – kill kill kill!” An adorable look at what it’s like to be a kid, set in Wiggly, GA, circa 1977. Look past the bad wig Mackenna Grace wears, and see the sweet story that’s got just … Continue reading
“I bought a one way ticket to crazy town!” Story: John Dolittle is a doctor and veterinarian of some renown, helping folks from farmers to the Queen herself. But when his beloved wife dies, he shuts down. Shuts down his … Continue reading
“IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT RAISINS!” Story: When we last left our gang of LEGO pals, they were faced with an invasion by DUPLO monsters. But several years have gone by since then, and let’s just say that things aren’t … Continue reading
Nutshell: A boy finds out that he’s got magic in his family. Sound familiar? Well, while the Harry Potter franchise is an epic story, Clock is a wee tale. Director Eli Roth keeps things fast and fun, with a cast … Continue reading
Hey kids of all ages – I include myself in that, of course – I’ve got passes for the latest animated joint from Warner Brothers, Smallfoot! Synopsis! An animated adventure for all ages, with original music and an all-star cast, … Continue reading
Monster Trucks. Sounds like NASCAR amped, doesn’t it? Well, it also happens to be the latest movie trailer from Paramount and it’s worth a look for sheer “what’s going on HERE” value. And because the monster in this movie looks … Continue reading