I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
- TrailerWatch: “Tolkien”!
- Elsewhere Review: Heavy Seas Brewery’s Blackbeard’s Breakfast Salted Caramel Porter
- “The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part”
Tag Archives: LEGO
“IT WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITHOUT RAISINS!” Story: When we last left our gang of LEGO pals, they were faced with an invasion by DUPLO monsters. But several years have gone by since then, and let’s just say that things aren’t … Continue reading
“I’m Richard Grayson, but everybody at the orphanage calls me Dick.” ‘Well, kids can be cruel.’ Nutshell: A crazy, over-the-top extravaganza of villainous excess and Batman badassery. Lots of adults-get-it-humor that isn’t too much for the wee ones. A bit … Continue reading
I have to admit Batman was one of the best parts of The LEGO Movie. So I’m stoked to see him take over his very own joint, and I even have passes to give away. Let ‘er riiiiip! In the … Continue reading
“Last time I checked I only had one butt.” Yeah, Batman was probably the awesomess part of The Lego Movie. So I’m stoked he’s getting his own film, but have secret dark worries. Which I’ve thrown into the garbage, thanks … Continue reading