I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: M. Night Shyamalan
“Don’t be scared. You have to trust me. Like you always do.” Story: David Dunn. Kevin Wendell Crumb. Elijah Price. All three are said to have super-human abilities. But do they? Dr. Ellie Staple aims to cure them of their suspected … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m too lazy for a full-out piece. Sometimes everything I’ve got to say about a film can be summarized in a sentence or two. Sometimes it’s both. So herewith, a quick-n-dirty on M. Night Shyamalan’s latest…Split! “You like to … Continue reading
Nutshell: great twist, not-so-great movie. Grade: C Visiting gramma and grampy. Who doesn’t love that? Cookies, hot chocolate, tons of love and affection…and locking yourself in your room ’til sunup. Not what you recall growing up? Well, that’s The Visit, … Continue reading
I’m feeling a bit chilly. No, the weather’s still hot & humid. But I feel the need for chills. So I’m giving away passes for the Baltimore screening of The Visit! Synopsis? Why certainly: Writer/director/producer M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth … Continue reading
Oh M. Night. You try so hard. Or you hardly try; I’m kinda having a tough time determining which is which. But M. Night, you still have a whole lot to answer for, after the terrible crapfests called After Earth … Continue reading