I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “Minions: The Rise of Gru”!
- “The Black Phone” – chilling, thrilling, and a damn good time
- In A Nutshell – “Jurassic Park Dominion” is exactly the stupid-fun ride you think it is
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “The Black Phone”!
- TrailerWatch – Netflix breaks the Fourth Wall with their “Persuasion” reboot
Tag Archives: M. Night Shyamalan
“Don’t be scared. You have to trust me. Like you always do.” Story: David Dunn. Kevin Wendell Crumb. Elijah Price. All three are said to have super-human abilities. But do they? Dr. Ellie Staple aims to cure them of their suspected … Continue reading
Sometimes I’m too lazy for a full-out piece. Sometimes everything I’ve got to say about a film can be summarized in a sentence or two. Sometimes it’s both. So herewith, a quick-n-dirty on M. Night Shyamalan’s latest…Split! “You like to … Continue reading
Nutshell: great twist, not-so-great movie. Grade: C Visiting gramma and grampy. Who doesn’t love that? Cookies, hot chocolate, tons of love and affection…and locking yourself in your room ’til sunup. Not what you recall growing up? Well, that’s The Visit, … Continue reading
I’m feeling a bit chilly. No, the weather’s still hot & humid. But I feel the need for chills. So I’m giving away passes for the Baltimore screening of The Visit! Synopsis? Why certainly: Writer/director/producer M. Night Shyamalan (The Sixth … Continue reading
Oh M. Night. You try so hard. Or you hardly try; I’m kinda having a tough time determining which is which. But M. Night, you still have a whole lot to answer for, after the terrible crapfests called After Earth … Continue reading