I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Netflix News – “Locke and Key” debuts February 7th
- TrailerWatch – “No Time to Die” brings badass Bond
- “Knives Out” – messy, snarky, and wonderfully kooky, like any family gathering
- TrailerWatch: “A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby” due for the holidays!
- TrailerWatch: “Antebellum” messes with our minds
Tag Archives: Trilogies
“Don’t be scared. You have to trust me. Like you always do.” Story: David Dunn. Kevin Wendell Crumb. Elijah Price. All three are said to have super-human abilities. But do they? Dr. Ellie Staple aims to cure them of their suspected … Continue reading
Nutshell: Looks Dakota Johnson is growing into her acting chops. Unfortunately, Freed doesn’t give her much to work with. A messy plot with a drummed-up antagonist that takes away from the light-hearted chemistry between the two leads. Grade: D+ “It’s … Continue reading