I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore DRIVE-IN Pass-palooza – A Night at the Drive-in!!!
- Elsewhere Reviews – Huang Fei Hong Spicy Crispy Peanut
- TrailerWatch – “TRAIN TO BUSAN PRESENTS: PENINSULA”
- TrailerWatch – “Bill & Ted Face the Music”… and middle age ennui
- TrailerWatch – a couple rents a house filled with secrets in “You Should Have Left”
Tag Archives: Shark In Water movies
Already in theaters? Yeah, I go to the multiplex like A Normal when I miss a screening. Here’s a peek at my thoughts about The Meg! Big Ass Shark! Who doesn’t love a blockbuster shark movie during the summer? Well, … Continue reading
“I have had some experience with sharks.” Story: Amity Island. Great place. Yeah, that shark thing four years ago, but all’s well now…dammit, another shark. Scares: More like fun chills than outright scares. Splat factor: Grody chomped up killer whale, … Continue reading
Ready for the beach? Got all that Jaws, Sharknado, Deep Blue Sea and The Shallows outta ya? Well get ready to spend even more time out of the water, because I’ve got passes for the Baltimore area screening of 47 … Continue reading
“I can’t even see what’s below me…” Just the premise of this film has me gasping; what if you were trapped underwater in a shark cage, as great white sharks circled above you? Yeah. Feel it? Uh huh. That’s 47 … Continue reading