I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Sonic the Hedgehog”!
- “Birds of Prey” looks into Harley’s brain – and it’s glittery rainbow chaos
Tag Archives: Beer
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted one of my brew reviews. Because I forget. So… Originally published at The Green Man Review! What do you get when two great Pennsylvania tastes decide to mix it up? You get a fantastic … Continue reading
Originally published at The Green Man Review! Sam Adams has changed up their Summer Ale for the first time in 23 years. If you think I’m passing up a chance to give it a sip-see, you’re crazy. And you’re not … Continue reading
What’s up my fellow beer nerds! Ready for Awesome Con? Yeah I know it’s an awful lot of awesome wrapped up in one weekend. But Atlas Brew Works hopes to help you relax with a limited edition brew they’ve made … Continue reading
Originally published over at The Green Man Review! I’m not one of the cool kids. I typically can’t handle bourbon-barrel aged brews. Too much like actual liquor; if I wanted a shot of booze, I’d grab tequila or vodka. When … Continue reading
Published at The Green Man Review. Read the original piece here! Westchester PA based company, Righteous Felon crafts a whole lot of jerky. But I sunk my teeth into their Victorious B.I.G. because I needed to know what beer infused … Continue reading
I like beer. Oh sure; I prefer dark pours like porters and stouts. But I like beer. Lovely, lovely beer. So enjoy these reviews from GMR, and find the full reviews at their hyperlinks! Flying Dog Family Tree I tend … Continue reading