I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
- TrailerWatch “Spiral: From the Book of Saw” teaser is here!
- Where to watch this year’s #OscarShorts (if you can’t get to a theater)
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Sonic the Hedgehog”!
- “Birds of Prey” looks into Harley’s brain – and it’s glittery rainbow chaos
Tag Archives: Cult Horror Movies
“So this is Shining Canyon? What a dump.” Jason Stratham! With hair! Ice Cube! Natasha Henstridge! Greg Nicotero and KNB FX! This should have been an incredible genre film, so what happened? Well, it became a cult classic for many … Continue reading
Synced with the 31 Day Horror Movie Challenge “You’ll never get credit for my discovery; who’s gonna believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow.” Story: Hooray — got into med school! Oh no; I’ve got Herbert West … Continue reading
Nutshell: Cult Horror Movies ranks right up there with Splatter Movies and Golden Turkey Awards in it’s celebration of the off-beat and cultishly adored. Danny Peary not only provides in-depth analysis of each film in this collection, but provides tons … Continue reading