I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Cult Horror Movies
“So this is Shining Canyon? What a dump.” Jason Stratham! With hair! Ice Cube! Natasha Henstridge! Greg Nicotero and KNB FX! This should have been an incredible genre film, so what happened? Well, it became a cult classic for many … Continue reading
Synced with the 31 Day Horror Movie Challenge “You’ll never get credit for my discovery; who’s gonna believe a talking head? Get a job in a sideshow.” Story: Hooray — got into med school! Oh no; I’ve got Herbert West … Continue reading
Nutshell: Cult Horror Movies ranks right up there with Splatter Movies and Golden Turkey Awards in it’s celebration of the off-beat and cultishly adored. Danny Peary not only provides in-depth analysis of each film in this collection, but provides tons … Continue reading