I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review: Equal Exchange Chocolates’ Organic, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt, 55% Cacao
- “Coming to America 2” – not good, but not bad.
- Streaming Things: Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American comes to Netflix March 18th
- TrailerWatch – season four of Hulu’s”The Handmaid’s Tale” stirs up rebellion
- “The Vigil” – satisfyingly scary
Tag Archives: Blu-Ray Reviews
“TROMBIES!!!” A zombie movie from the folks that gave us Ticked Off Trannies With Knives? Hell yeah I’m watching this. If you’re a lover of good & goofy homemade horror – and who isn’t? – you’ll have a blast with … Continue reading
411: Ready for Shark Week? Yeah baby, it’s hitting town July 28th through August 4th. These so-bad-they’re-great movies may not get you into the water this summer (BECAUSE SHARKS), but they will have you enjoying the hell out of yourself. … Continue reading
Mot-hu-rah-YA! Mot-hu-rah! Where my kaiju fans at? Oh, I know you have the Mothra song in your heads now, and I’m sure you’re fine with that. But do you have the new SteelBook edition of this kaiju classic? No? Well … Continue reading
411: What can I say? You’re either a fan of Pauly Shore, or you really need to rethink your priorities. Sure, I’m a bigger fan of In The Army Now and the damn-near-perfect guilty pleasure that is Son-In-Law. But seeing … Continue reading
“So this is Shining Canyon? What a dump.” Jason Stratham! With hair! Ice Cube! Natasha Henstridge! Greg Nicotero and KNB FX! This should have been an incredible genre film, so what happened? Well, it became a cult classic for many … Continue reading