I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Elsewhere Review: Equal Exchange Chocolates’ Organic, Dark Chocolate, Caramel Crunch with Sea Salt, 55% Cacao
- “Coming to America 2” – not good, but not bad.
- Streaming Things: Nate Bargatze: The Greatest Average American comes to Netflix March 18th
- TrailerWatch – season four of Hulu’s”The Handmaid’s Tale” stirs up rebellion
- “The Vigil” – satisfyingly scary
Tag Archives: DCU
“Hurry up – I’m missing happy hour for this.” Story: Arthur Curry has a lighthouse keeper for a dad and the Queen of Atlantis for a mom. Sure, he can put away a pint or twelve with the best of … Continue reading
Well’p, Warner Brothers released the official title for the Wonder Woman sequel: Wonder Woman 1984! And they’re BRINGING BACK COMMANDER SALAMANDER! Well, they’re making a CS “set”. But I’m stoked and can’t wait to try to take a walk around … Continue reading
Ready to channel your inner warrior? Of course you are – you’re a freakin’ badass, darlin. Well pull up your boots and shine your bracers up, because I’ve got passes for the Baltimore screening of Wonder Woman! Synopsis! Before she … Continue reading
Who is Diana Prince? Well, of course she’s Wonder Woman (SPOILER), but with so many different origin stories, it’s hard to keep track. Was she made out of clay and brought to life by Hippolyta? Was she the love child of Hippolyta … Continue reading
Woot! Each time DC releases a new Suicide Squad trailer, they top themselves. And yes, unlike the “yeahokay I’ll watch Batman v Superman because nerd” feeling I got with BvS, I’m truly stoked for the Squad. Why? Harley, natch. But … Continue reading
(I’m gonna skip the usual outline of OtS reviews, as this book isn’t a series, but a guide. Bon Appetit!) “Where do I start reading?” Heck honey, if I knew that, I’d be famous. Because everyone has their own ideas … Continue reading