I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- TrailerWatch “Saint Maud” drops an “Ash Wednesday” promo!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “Onward”!
- Columbia Screening Pass-palooza – “The Invisible Man”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza – “EMMA.”!
- Musical Hell’s Know the Score tackles the amazing “Jeff Wayne’s Musical Version of The War of the Worlds”
Tag Archives: George Romero
“Hey – what happened to fuckface?” Story: It’s the zombie apocalypse again y’all! And the military are doing just fine thank you very much. Oh who are we kidding? It’s a shit show everywhere. Except for the zombies. A few … Continue reading
Synced with the 31 Day Horror Movie Challenge “This is a great big 14 mile tombstone! With an epitaph on it that nobody gonna bother to read.” Story: The dead are up and about. Where’ya gonna go to keep safe? … Continue reading
Story: These kids head into the woods thinking they’ll have a little fun and make a horror movie. But then…they do! And Night of the Living Dead becomes a worldwide sensation and genre classic! How’d they do that? Well, let … Continue reading
Story: George Romero’s zombies have taken over the world. Three years in, a safe-haven has been constructed in Pittsburgh. But you have to be the “right kind of person” to enjoy any kind of real life. Uh, best not to … Continue reading