I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- BALTIMORE Giveaway: prize packs for “Tyler Perry’s A Madea Family Funeral”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Greta”!
- TrailerWatch: “The Dirt” looks like a kickass hooligan’s holiday
- TrailerWatch: “Frozen 2” sees Elsa and Anna far from home…and gearing for battle?
- TrailerWatch: “Yesterday” brings Beatles music to a universe where they never existed
Tag Archives: tv shows
“Good luck pretending it didn’t happen.” Story: After accidentally(?) killing a fellow camp counselor five years ago, a group of former friends go back to the scene of the crime. Now it’s a commune filled with peace loving vegans (probably.) … Continue reading
For those of you who are in the sunshine, happy 4th! May you enjoy every moment of your fair/carnival/bbq/illicit fireworks-shooting-off-ness! For those of us here in the rain? Happy Binge Of July Weekend! Here’s a list of stuff you can … Continue reading
Like The Americans? Well, Allegiance has that same Soviet Spy thriller vibe, but it’s in modern day. So no USSR, but the Russians are still here, and they’re sleeping. Er, sleepers. (I was never very good at the spy thing. … Continue reading
Ooh! Just when you thought you couldn’t wait for your TV comics fix — would Flash, Constantine and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D hit my TV already? — you’re gonna be even more psyched for fall. Gotham, the TV show that promises … Continue reading
Just finished my bingewatch of Orange is the New Black, season 2. And it was awesome! I loved it, it freaked me out and made me mad. Basically I had all the feelings. Because I don’t want to spoil anyone’s … Continue reading
I said I was going to give this show another chance. And it looks like this will be my new hate-watch. Let’s see what’s going on with the GTF! Story: Ryan The “Cop” spends most of the show trying to … Continue reading