I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Short Films
Okay, so I’m totally cheating; this is a post that’ll send you to a BuzzFeed post. But that BuzzFeed post is a collection of DAMN FINE horror shorts, and I had to share. And I don’t mind sending you to … Continue reading
“Accidents happen. Life happens. Or maybe it doesn’t.” Absolutely beautiful. Can something be uplifting and poignant at the same time? Well, this short about an opera singer who’s headed toward the end of her life can, and does. It’s a … Continue reading
Who wants to read a review that’s longer than the film? Nobody, that’s who. So here’s my take on a short film that will get you primed to see it, or prepped to pass on it. Herewith, Already Dead! “We’re … Continue reading
Who wants to read a review that’s longer than the film? Nobody, that’s who. So here’s my take on a short film that will get you primed to see it, or prepped to pass on it. Herewith, Test! “Come.” We, … Continue reading
Since I have the mental maturity (and attention span) of a five-year-old, as soon as I saw the title of this short film, I stopped everything and rushed to put this post up. Trouser Snake. Yep. And it’s a horror … Continue reading