I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “The Mummy”!
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie”
- TrailerWatch: the newest “Spider-Man: Homecoming” trailer brings gadgets and gags
- Elsewhere/Wayback Review(s): John Denver’s Greatest Hits 1967 — 1973, Back Home Again and Rhymes & Reasons
- Baltimore Screening Pass-palooza: “WONDER WOMAN”!
Tag Archives: Foreign Films
Nutshell: With hints of Pride and Prejudice and Muriel’s Wedding, The Wedding Plan is a sweet, quirky, and heartfelt look at women, men, marriage, and faith. Faith in yourself, faith in your family and friends, and faith that everything will … Continue reading