I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- For Kids: Movie Coloring Sheets from Cinemark!
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
Tag Archives: series
“Obviously I’m not okay!” Story: Let’s get ready to rumble! In this corner Sadako, aka The Cursed Video killer from Ringu! In the other, Kayako the revenge killer from Ju On! In between, two young girls who found that damn … Continue reading
This seven part documentary series is about as icky as the serial killers themselves. Evil tries for a feel similar to Leonard Nimoy in In Search Of or Robert Stack in Unsolved Mysteries, but the narrator has too much of … Continue reading
“Good luck pretending it didn’t happen.” Story: After accidentally(?) killing a fellow camp counselor five years ago, a group of former friends go back to the scene of the crime. Now it’s a commune filled with peace loving vegans (probably.) … Continue reading