I am woman, hear me roar! Except in a movie theater. That’s just rude.
- Follow Atomic Fangirl on WordPress.com
Looking for something?
- At Home Review: “The Hunt”
- Con News: Overlook Film Fest 2020 postponed
- Randy Rainbow channels his inner Hercules in his latest parody, “Social Distance”!
- At Home Ideas – “20 Astonishingly Apropos NETFLIX Movies to Watch During the 2020 Self Isolation” by Flick Connection!
- Movie News: from Entertainment Weekly – “Birds of Prey”, “The Hunt”, and more new releases come to VOD for your at-home viewing pleasure!
Tag Archives: Godzilla
“May God have mercy on us all.” Story: After the destruction of 2014’s Godzilla , a group of folks get together to try to stop more Kaiju Titans from awakening and wreaking havoc. (Does that read like a lazy effort? … Continue reading
“This is Godzilla’s world. We just live in it.” Oh man the trailers for Godzilla: King of the Monsters are getting better and better! A closer look at Mothra, Rodan and Ghidorah! Snippets of smackdowns! A look at devastation humanity … Continue reading
I’m going to be as calm, cool, and professional as possible here. BUT OH MY GOD DID YOU SEE THAT? AND THAT? AND THAAAAAAT? Warner Brothers has thrown down. They’re here to bring us all the Kaiju, and with this … Continue reading
“We are the infection.” So Toho is rebranding their Kaiju as The Titans. I dig it, but they’ll always be Kaiju to me. But holy shit y’all – Mothra is GORGEOUS! And since there are six Titans, I’m assuming from … Continue reading
“I repeat. There is no danger of the creature coming ashore.” Story: A huge aquatic creature clambers up from the deep, and onto Japanese soil. Red alert! Red alert! *SKREEONK* Scares: Of the mild, kaiju variety. Splat factor: Ditto. Mostly … Continue reading
Nutshell: Cataclysm is old-school Kaiju meets Young Turk apocalyptic fiction. And it totally works. This is the kind of comic book that screams for a big-ass tablet, so you can enjoy all the full-page awesome at once. Or, you can … Continue reading